Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Thanks to John and Paul...

...so i have to say.

Since working on Don Giovanni, i´ve been send on this trip by Hartmut... to define myself. He told me not to look from top down onto a story -not to analyse it- but to dig into it. To put myself next to the characters, watch myself, analyse myself... get it real. Take the arts, the stage design, the creative moments away from judging upon the characters but to define yourself within the play. Get a stand. I worked myslef up on that idea, so hard trying to get a grip. I could not tell if it worked out that way with my artwork on "diary" by Chuck Palanhiuk.
If it did, then by accident because i didn´t understand, i simply didn´t understand what he was talking about.

But starting to read Pauls blog regularly and getting into his artwork (http://www.tarartrat.blogspot.com/) i started to realise what this is all about. Finaly meeting John and talking to him, reading his shortstories and getting involved into philosophical, artsy and political discussions made the picture complete... now i at least seem to have this faint idea of what it could be that my professor was trying to get out. Thanx to you guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home