Monday, January 22, 2007

New Hair, New Tattoo, New Life, New York

6 more days to go. 6 more days to go. I can t believe it. The time ran. And what s left? Looking back ‘coming here was the best thing I could have possibly done.’ Step back from my achievements and aims. Observe them, observe myself, the city. One creative boost after another. Weird incidents. I really felt like a magnet to weird incidents. Interfering with insane, average and very bright and challenging people –it all gave me a new perspective. And then a funny twist at the end. But only 6 more days to go. Problems like orthodox Jews and wrenches, or rather no wrenches. Brian once called me the sponge of the All Stars Project, because I sucked everything up in an enormous amount of time. Now I m ready to spit it all back out. The year of focus. I know where I want to be at the end of it. Sponge time is up. I feel like a ‘flitze Bogen’. But only 6 more days to go…This is a way to say thanks to everyone who was part of this: Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home