Thursday, November 30, 2006

The tiny man inside my head

I have, since being eight, a tiny man living in my head. I visualize him as being about 2cm tall -using the word tall seems actually like a joke- and maybe a bit like 'Bob the Builder'. Considering the fact, that i didn´t even know who the fuck that was at the blossoming age of eight. So he´s wearing a 'Blaumann', a little yellow builders hat and carrying a tiny hammer. That, he needed to hit very frequently against the inside of my forehead -other people would call that migraen- i didn´t. But i sure hated that little guy. Taking painkillers made everything worse. I really didn´t want to take them, as i experienced, eventually the pain came back. The absured idea grew in my mind, that the painkiller would numben the tiny spot, where the tiny man hit me with his tiny hammer, so the damage would continue and i wouldn´t be able to tell what was going on -which seems worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home